Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: Corruption fight reform movement and was the reason the fall of Mosul

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: Corruption fight reform movement and was the reason the fall of Mosul Empty Prime Minister: Corruption fight reform movement and was the reason the fall of Mosul

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2016, 9:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister: Corruption fight reform movement and was the reason the fall of Mosul

Our economy / Baghdad
    The prime minister Haidar al-Abbadi said corruption was the main reason for the fall of the city of Mosul, however Daash terrorist gangs.
    Ebadi said in his speech at the national cohesion for the Liberation of the Western Regions Conference was held on Thursday, the participation of large and Clan elders Almtsidih to Daash in Anbar Agency correspondent our economy News and was attended by the reforms that the government is working on the application collided attempts to block it, revealing that corruption Ayarql reformist movements, but victories hamper the security forces as well, and cause the loss of Mosul
    The Prime Minister added that "the country on the verge of an era of victories and reforms that the people angry masses against Daash gangs against corruption stands today with the government, which accelerates the victory over the terrorist remnants".
    Abadi pointed out that the government is now working to restore stability in the liberated areas to accelerate the return of displaced families to it, stressing that the process of restoring stability include secure zones and residential neighborhoods of improvised explosive projectiles Alassayash and the provision of water and electricity services.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:55 am