Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce enters the line of the crisis of high food prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce enters the line of the crisis of high food prices Empty Baghdad Chamber of Commerce enters the line of the crisis of high food prices

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Mar 2022, 8:23 am

[size=30]Baghdad Chamber of Commerce enters the line of the crisis of high food prices

2022-03-27
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

Today, Sunday, the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce announced the formation of monitoring committees to follow up on local markets, while it submitted a proposal to contribute to reducing food prices.
    The head of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, Firas Al-Hamdani, said that "the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce has formed oversight committees to follow up on the markets and stand on the most important problems that would lead to raising the prices of some materials."
    He added, "There are roving committees in the markets, following up on the facts and developments of food prices," calling on "merchants to" be with their families and citizens of the Iraqi people, to get out of the crisis that negatively affected the livelihood of some citizens.
    He pointed out that "the rise in the prices of some foodstuffs came as a result of the effects of the Russian-Ukrainian war, which caused a crisis in the provision of food globally," calling for "the opening of documentary credits to food traders in the Central Bank with the aim of facilitating import operations and reducing prices to ease the burden on citizens and those with limited incomes." “.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 29 May 2024, 4:23 am