Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

County Mutlaq al-Shahristani, and for the meeting of the Council of Ministers following the threats

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

County Mutlaq al-Shahristani, and for the meeting of the Council of Ministers following the threats  Empty County Mutlaq al-Shahristani, and for the meeting of the Council of Ministers following the threats

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Aug 2014, 6:31 am

County Mutlaq al-Shahristani, and for the meeting of the Council of Ministers following the threats of al-Maliki

BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. source confirmed early on Tuesday that most of the ministers would boycott cabinet meeting scheduled for the usual today because of the latest threats to the Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, noting that among the boycotters Hussain al-Shahristani and Saleh al-Mutlaq.

The source, who preferred anonymity, the reporter / Baghdadi News /, that "the deputy prime minister of the outgoing Hussain al-Shahristani and Saleh al-Mutlaq, as well as other ministers from different political blocs, including a coalition of state law would boycott the council meeting today."
    He said the "Spbb province due to the recent threats of al-Maliki for the political process and democracy after Haider Abadi nomination for prime minister instead of him."
    The President of the Republic of Iraq Fuad Masum has on Monday (8/11/2014), commissioned by the leader of the Dawa Party, Haider Abadi form a new government after announcing that the National Alliance, the largest bloc and that he Abadi candidate for prime minister Ended 21 / P

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 01 Jun 2024, 11:03 pm