Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shahristani announced mass retreat from County Government Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shahristani announced mass retreat from County Government Abadi    Empty Shahristani announced mass retreat from County Government Abadi

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Sep 2014, 9:21 am

Shahristani announced mass retreat from County Government Abadi   

09/12/20140

independent bloc
    Twilight News / announced independent bloc headed by Hussein al-Shahristani Thursday decline in the county government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. The bloc said in a statement reported for "Twilight News" that "the General Secretariat of the parliamentary bloc of independent bloc met today and reviewed the results of the visit Abadi Shahristani and the resulting understanding about the general policy of the state, including fiscal policy and oil." The statement "in response to an invitation Abadi for mass participation in his government, as well as in response to the appeals of the mass of the delegation and Minister of the Union of national forces and a large gathering of political and religious leaders, social, scientific, cultural and media decided to mass participation in the government after the court is satisfied the safeguards that preserve the wealth of Iraq for all Iraqis. The bloc also said it would "work diligently through its participation in the government to maintain the unity of the Iraqi people, land and sovereignty and wealth, and it will focus on the detection of corruption and to hold accountable the corrupt and is sparing no effort to mobilize all national resources for the war on terrorism and restore security and peace to Iraq, love and living together in harmony among Iraqis . Abadi was expressed during a meeting with al-Shahristani expressed the hope that the participating independent bloc in the cabinet reshuffle of the importance of their role in the success of the functions of government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:45 pm