Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist Warns Of Missing The Opportunity To Link Iraq To Europe Due To The Existence Of A Gulf Zi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist Warns Of Missing The Opportunity To Link Iraq To Europe Due To The Existence Of A Gulf Zi Empty Economist Warns Of Missing The Opportunity To Link Iraq To Europe Due To The Existence Of A Gulf Zi

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2022, 6:05 am

[size=38] Economist Warns Of Missing The Opportunity To Link Iraq To Europe Due To The Existence Of A Gulf Zionist Competition
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 4/11/2022 | 9:08 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad...
    The economic expert, Wissam Al-Tamimi, warned of the loss of the opportunity to link Iraq with the countries of Europe through the Silk Road and railways, in light of the presence of Gulf competition with Zionist support.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, "The normalization of relations between the UAE and the Zionist entity is behind economic plans to control the trade movement between Asia and Europe through the Gulf waters."
    He added, "The UAE and what it owns from the port of Jebel, it is seeking to connect it with a land route through Saudi Arabia, passing through the occupied territories (the Zionist entity) to the Mediterranean Sea and the countries of Europe."
    And he indicated that "Iraq should take advantage of the opportunity and the agreement with China to establish the Silk Road with the aim of arriving Chinese goods and commodities from the port of Faw towards Turkey and the countries of Europe, at a time when the Gulf countries are racing to thwart such a project inside Iraq, in order to serve their interests in the region and control its economy and land outlets." and the Navy.” finished 25

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 10:18 pm