Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Planning: Port of Faw is of great importance and will link Iraq to Europe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Planning: Port of Faw is of great importance and will link Iraq to Europe Empty Parliamentary Planning: Port of Faw is of great importance and will link Iraq to Europe

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Sep 2019, 1:55 am

Parliamentary Planning: Port of Faw is of great importance and will link Iraq to Europe

08:55 - 25/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The Committee for Strategic Planning and Follow-up of the Governmental Program, Wednesday, that the port of Faw is of great importance to the Committee, where there is an insistence to complete it as soon as possible, indicating that the completion of the port will link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] countries of the world, especially Europe.
    A member of the Committee MP Mohammed al-Baldawi in a statement to / information /, "The Committee for Strategic Planning and follow-up government program has placed most of its attention on the project of the large port of Faw, and it is hoped that the Iraqi economy will develop significantly in the coming period."
    He added that "the project of the FAO port is one of the most important strategic projects, where there is a great determination to complete this project and completed as soon as possible."
    He explained that "the completion of the dry canal of the port will give [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] very excellent revenues to maximize the treasury of the country, and positively affect the transport in the world, because [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] a strategic location and will make it a link link with the countries of Europe." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:56 pm