Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: Al-Halbousi's Ambition Threatens The Cohesion Of The Triple Alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: Al-Halbousi's Ambition Threatens The Cohesion Of The Triple Alliance Empty Al-Bawi: Al-Halbousi's Ambition Threatens The Cohesion Of The Triple Alliance

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:16 am

[size=38] Al-Bawi: Al-Halbousi's Ambition Threatens The Cohesion Of The Triple Alliance
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/14/2022 | 8:55 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Hazem Al-Bawi said that the obsessive approach adopted by Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi represents a threat to the cohesion of the entire tripartite alliance.
    Al-Bawi told Al-Maalouma, "The high rate of political and popular discontent in Anbar over Al-Halbousi's path of appropriating projects and contracting in the liberated areas of the governorate, as well as the governorates of Salah al-Din, Nineveh and Diyala, portends developments that may not be politically in favor of the coalition to which he belongs in light of competition with the rest of its partners." In this field, the most prominent of them is Khamis al-Khanjar.”
    He added, "The talk of 4 MPs from Diyala about withdrawing from the Sovereignty Alliance is indicative of the credibility of this claimant, because the mask of the reformist self seems to be unable to withstand at the first shock that reveals the falsehood of the slogans raised during and after the electoral campaign, which makes political alliances in the wind."
    Al-Bawi suggested the collapse of all interim alliances soon as a result of conflicting interests and the failure to distribute the reconstruction deals of the liberated areas with justice among the poles of the one alliance. finished 25

Current date/time is Fri May 31, 2024 10:40 am