Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Possibilities To Postpone Tomorrow's Session Due To Lack Of Quorum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Possibilities To Postpone Tomorrow's Session Due To Lack Of Quorum Empty Possibilities To Postpone Tomorrow's Session Due To Lack Of Quorum

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Jun 2022, 5:49 am

[size=38]Possibilities To Postpone Tomorrow's Session Due To Lack Of Quorum
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 06/22/2022 | 11:02 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.. The
    leader of the State of Law coalition, Jassem Al-Bayati, suggested, on Wednesday, the postponement of the session of taking the constitutional oath tomorrow, Thursday, stressing that the investigation of the session will take place either Saturday or Sunday.
    Al-Bayati said in a statement to / the information/, that “the Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, and the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives announced that taking the constitutional oath to the replacement representatives of the Sadrist bloc must be by achieving a quorum.” “.
    He added that "tomorrow's session may not witness the achievement of a quorum because of the announcement of the Kurdistan Democratic bloc's decision to attend the session within 48 hours, and the Sovereignty Alliance, which has not announced the position of its deputies to attend for now, and therefore the quorum will not be completed," noting that "the negotiations regarding resolving the presence of sovereignty and democracy are still ongoing " .
    Al-Bayati indicated that “the issue of non-attendance is not related to obtaining privileges, but rather it is internal matters,” stressing that “the realization of the session will take place either Saturday or Sunday.” Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 9:29 pm