Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An urgent session of parliament to postpone next Tuesday for lack of quorum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An urgent session of parliament to postpone next Tuesday for lack of quorum Empty An urgent session of parliament to postpone next Tuesday for lack of quorum

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Feb 2014, 5:09 am

An urgent session of parliament to postpone next Tuesday for lack of quorum

Parliament to postpone the hearing next Tuesday for lack of quorum

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} postponed a House of Representatives hearing on Sunday to its next Tuesday for lack of quorum for the session.

The MP said the bloc Mohammed Allkash told {Euphrates News} that "the Presidency of the Council of Representatives announced on Sunday to raise its next Tuesday for lack of quorum for the session."

"We also ordered the Presidency of the Council of Representatives heads of parliamentary blocs to hold a meeting next Tuesday to find effective solutions to the budget law."

He announced in the House of Representatives earlier in the day for the postponement of its regular tenth scheduled to be held on Sunday, half an hour, due to lack of quorum to be held.

N The Council is scheduled to hold on Sunday, the tenth of its usual second legislative term, the fourth legislative year, to vote on the legal work and social welfare, and read a number of other bills. Ended 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:17 am