Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment: Most of the sewage is discharged into rivers without treatment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment: Most of the sewage is discharged into rivers without treatment Empty Environment: Most of the sewage is discharged into rivers without treatment

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jul 2022, 5:22 am

[size=46]Environment: Most of the sewage is discharged into rivers without treatment[/size]
    Iraq
    22:45 - 07-03-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Environment in the Federal Government submitted a proposal to reduce water pollution and treat desertification at the same time, while warning of a high level of pollution with declining water levels.
    Issa Al-Fayyad, Director General of the Technical Department in the Ministry, said, "The main reason behind water pollution is that most of the sewage is discharged into rivers without treatment," noting that "the capacity of sewage plants in Baghdad is designed for only three million people, but there are 8 Millions of people are in the capital now."
    He warned of "high water pollution in rivers with low levels," noting that "we presented a proposal, which is to treat sewage water and use it for watering fruit trees, and thus we will reduce water pollution and treat desertification and dust storms at the same time."
    Al-Fayyad stressed the need to rehabilitate the sewage stations as they are old, pointing out that "there is a new directive, which is to file lawsuits against any governmental and non-governmental body that causes water pollution."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 8:14 pm