Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Environment: The percentage of river pollution reached 90% due to the discharge of sewage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Environment: The percentage of river pollution reached 90% due to the discharge of sewage Empty Environment: The percentage of river pollution reached 90% due to the discharge of sewage

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Apr 2023, 1:39 pm

[size=46]Environment: The percentage of river pollution reached 90% due to the discharge of sewage[/size]
    Iraq
    19:00 - 2023-04-05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Environment announced a very high percentage of river pollution, and while identifying the causes, it called for a review of the water strategy in Iraq.
    The director general of the technical department in the ministry, Issa Al-Fayyad, said, "The percentage of river pollution has reached 90% due to the discharge of sewage into them without treatment."
    Al-Fayyad added, "The infrastructure in Baghdad accommodates 3-4 million citizens, while the capital has about 8 million, so all rain stations have been turned into sewage stations and water is thrown into rivers without treatment, and sometimes rain stations are close to drinking water outlet.
    He stressed "the importance of reconsidering the water strategy in Iraq, and this issue was discussed in detail, in addition to the need to raise awareness among farmers and extension workers, because modern irrigation techniques in Iraq are few."
    He pointed out, "Several meetings were held in the Council of Ministers, and quick treatments for water pollution, maintenance and development of treatment plants were put forward to reduce the percentage of pollution in the rivers, but radical solutions need a long time, because the infrastructure of the capital, Baghdad, needs to expand the capacity of the sewage plants." ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:22 am