Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A human rights center identifies the reasons for the rise in divorce cases in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A human rights center identifies the reasons for the rise in divorce cases in Iraq Empty A human rights center identifies the reasons for the rise in divorce cases in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:52 am

[size=46]A human rights center identifies the reasons for the rise in divorce cases in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    13:35 - 07-27-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Strategic Center for Human Rights in Iraq identified 10 reasons for the rise in divorce cases in Iraq.
    The center’s deputy head, Hazem Al-Rudaini, said in a statement that “the last report issued by the Supreme Judicial Council last month reached 6,330 divorce cases, including 4,660 divorce cases outside the court, at a rate of 73.6% of the total cases, and 1,670 by judicial separation, or 26.4% of the total cases.” .
    He pointed out, "The reasons for this are due to the deteriorating economic reality, the high rate of unemployment, poverty, and openness to the Internet and social media, which opened the door to marital infidelity by both parties, as well as other reasons such as the second marriage without the consent of the first wife, which pushes the first wife to seek divorce. Underage and forced marriage, and some girls consider marriage to be an escape from violence within the family, in addition to the subjective factors that may encourage divorce, such as a lack of awareness and culture.
    He explained that "all of these factors that threatened societal security and the future of children who may grow up in unhealthy conditions, and to address this problem, the government must take a serious stand on the economic level by providing job opportunities for young people, reforming the economic situation, the importance of providing psychological counseling to married couples, addressing domestic violence, and adopting a campaign Nationally to raise culture and awareness of the importance of the family and its role in the renaissance of society.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 7:27 pm