Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif Maliki: Iraqi government needs to help to address the dilemma terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif Maliki: Iraqi government needs to help to address the dilemma terrorism Empty Zarif Maliki: Iraqi government needs to help to address the dilemma terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Aug 2014, 7:00 am

Zarif Maliki: Iraqi government needs to help to address the dilemma terrorism

Sunday, 24 August / August 2014

[Baghdad-where]

Search Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki with Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, who is visiting Iraq currently the latest developments in Iraq and bilateral relations.

According to a source familiar with told all of Iraq [where] that "Zarif praised the role of the government because of his role in the fight against terrorism, particularly in recent months, as well as to preserve the stability of Iraq."

He added that "the Iranian minister consider terrorism as a threat all the peoples of the region also pointed out that the combat needs the cooperation of all countries, as well as help the Iraqi government to address this dilemma."

The Iranian Foreign Minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, has arrived in Baghdad this morning in a two-day visit during which he met with Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, before meeting Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki and then a meeting with Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, in the framework of research developments, Iraqi and conditions Almntqh.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 6:20 pm