Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity brings in a former governor who violated the instructions in a project worth 10 billion di

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity brings in a former governor who violated the instructions in a project worth 10 billion di Empty Integrity brings in a former governor who violated the instructions in a project worth 10 billion di

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Sep 2022, 4:38 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Integrity brings in a former governor who violated the instructions in a project worth 10 billion dinars[/size]

[size=45]The Investigation Department of the Federal Integrity Commission reported, on Thursday, the issuance of a summons order against the former governor of Diwaniyah, indicating that he committed violations in a project worth (10,000,000,000) billion dinars.[/size]
    [size=45]The department said, in a statement, that the Diwaniyah Investigation Court, which is specialized in hearing cases of integrity, issued an order to summon the former governor; Regarding the violations that accompanied the establishment of a complex to accommodate the displaced, containing (800) caravans, at an amount of (10,000,000,000) billion dinars, pointing out that the order was issued against the former governor; Subsequently, head of the sub-committee for housing the displaced.[/size]
    [size=45]She added that the court issued the recruitment order; Based on the provisions of Article (331) of the amended Penal Code No. (111 of 1969).[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that Article (331) provides for the imposition of a penalty of imprisonment and a fine or one of these two penalties: Every public servant or agent who willfully commits a violation of his job duties, or refrains from performing one of its functions; With the intent to harm the interest of an individual, or with the intent to benefit one person at the expense of another or at the expense of the state.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 10:09 am