Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Resources: No financial allocations to address water scarcity so far

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Resources: No financial allocations to address water scarcity so far Empty Minister of Resources: No financial allocations to address water scarcity so far

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Oct 2022, 5:12 am

Minister of Resources: No financial allocations to address water scarcity so far

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Water Resources revealed that no funds have yet been allocated to confront the water scarcity in the country, noting that its priorities for the coming summer will be to secure drinking water and household uses for citizens in the first place.
    The Minister of Resources, Mahdi Al-Hamdani, said, "Indicators of rainfall are still not good, which confirms that Iraq has entered a dry season for the fourth year in a row, which has not happened to it since 1930," noting that "all global indicators confirm that rains if It has rained now, and it will be gone next year."
    He added, "The priority of his ministry for the next summer season will be to secure drinking water and household uses for citizens, then provide it for agriculture and industry," revealing that "there is a significant delay in the procedures to confront water scarcity, due to the lack of any funds allocated to it so far."
    Al-Hamdani called for "the implementation of the measures called for by his ministry, the most important of which is the legalization of consumption, reducing agricultural areas and increasing the yield of dunams in the approved areas, especially the banks of rivers."

37 . views
    Added 10/04/2022 - 12:04 PM
    Update 04/10/2022 - 12:59 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 9:43 pm