Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Agriculture hosts the Minister of Water Resources to discuss the water scarcity crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Agriculture hosts the Minister of Water Resources to discuss the water scarcity crisis Empty Parliamentary Agriculture hosts the Minister of Water Resources to discuss the water scarcity crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Sep 2022, 5:09 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Agriculture hosts the Minister of Water Resources to discuss the water scarcity crisis[/size]
    Iraq
    12:16 - 09-21-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Committee on Agriculture announced that it will host the Minister of Water Resources next week and discuss the ministry's plans to confront the water scarcity crisis, criticizing the government's failure to deal with this sensitive file.
    Committee member Rafiq Al-Salihi said that the committees have nothing to do with holding the sessions or not, and they need to re-work their oversight role and follow up on the executive work.
    Al-Salihi added that the southern governorates, including Dhi Qar and Basra, have been severely affected by the current drought crisis, indicating that huge damage has been caused to livestock there due to the crisis.
    He pointed out that there is a failure in the caretaker government towards addressing water scarcity, adding that the committee is following up the issue by forming a committee to follow up the matter with the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, as well as with Turkey and Iran to discuss the increase in water releases.
    He pointed out that the Agriculture Committee is following up on the lack of interest of the federal government in the agricultural sector, so the Committee must follow up on the Ministry of Agriculture and prepare the requirements for this important sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:34 am