Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources: We do not have the ability to change the irrigation system in the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources: We do not have the ability to change the irrigation system in the country Empty Water Resources: We do not have the ability to change the irrigation system in the country

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Oct 2022, 4:52 am

[size=46]Water Resources: We do not have the ability to change the irrigation system in the country[/size]
    Iraq
    12:11 - 10-11-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The official spokesman for the Ministry of Water Resources, Aoun Diab Abdullah, confirmed that his ministry “does not have the ability to change the irrigation system currently used in the country, due to the lack of financial allocations to the ministry, especially those specified for the investment budget during the past few years and in a very limited way.”
    Abdullah pointed out that “the ministry is facing several problems, including overtaking the precisely defined quotas, with the use of large quantities of water in establishing unlicensed fish lakes, and thus returning them to the dumps.”
    Revealing, in the context of the talk, that “reducing” water releases contributed to the lack of water that is important to strengthen the marshes at a minimum level, in addition to confronting the salt tide, which has largely prevailed despite the release of relative quantities of water to the Shatt al-Arab, due to the large human consumption, especially the villages and cities located in The Chabayish area to Qurna and its dependence on the Euphrates River and its feeding from the Tigris River.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:03 am