Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq records the highest economic growth rate in its history this year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq records the highest economic growth rate in its history this year Empty Iraq records the highest economic growth rate in its history this year

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Oct 2022, 5:02 am

[size=46]Iraq records the highest economic growth rate in its history this year[/size]
    Economie
    21:34 - 10-12-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, explained today, Wednesday, the reasons that allowed Iraq to record the highest Arab growth rates this year, which exceeded 9%, according to a report by the International Monetary Fund, describing this percentage as the highest in the history of Iraq.
    Saleh said, "The reason for the growth achieved by 9.4% within one year, which is the highest in Iraq's history, is due to the increase in Iraq's exports by about one million barrels compared to the period of the emergence of the Corona pandemic, as well as the increase in oil prices by 40%, as well as the presence of a large reconstruction campaign in the liberated cities."
    He added, "There is a fourth reason due to the activity of the digital communications sector, and a fifth is due to the initiative of the Central Bank, which amounted to 19 trillion dinars and provided housing loans and support for youth projects."
    On how to maintain this growth, Salih explained that “there are financial savings represented by the increase in the Central Bank’s reserves that support economic stability, and others related to the rise in oil prices, and it ranges, according to our estimates, between 15-20 billion dollars, and this should be invested in a budget legislation for the next year, especially since the budget represents 50% of the The value of the domestic product has an investment aspect that supports the development sector in the country and maintains good growth rates.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:04 pm