Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Announcement of a tender for the supply of currency counting and sorting machines

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Announcement of a tender for the supply of currency counting and sorting machines Empty Announcement of a tender for the supply of currency counting and sorting machines

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Nov 2022, 7:11 am

Announcement of a tender for the supply of currency counting and sorting machines
    Thursday - November 03, 2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Central Bank of Iraq announces a tender for the processing of currency counting and sorting machines, according to the technical specifications and legal conditions contained in the sixth section of the standard document for the processing of goods. / located in Baghdad - Al-Rasheed Street - Building No. ( 2 ), Floor ( 3 ), Legal Department / Contracts Department, for the purpose of obtaining tender documents for an amount of ( 250,000 ) dinars (two hundred and fifty thousand dinars) that is not refundable, and it will be the last date for submission Bids and tender closing is before the end of official working hours on Monday 12/12/2022In the event that the closing date of the tender coincides with an official holiday, the first day following that shall be considered the last date, and the person who is awarded the tender shall bear the fees for publishing the advertisement, and that this bank is not obligated to accept the lowest bids.
    cbi.iq

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 1:43 pm