Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency) Empty Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency)

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2018, 6:06 am

Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency)

January 29, 2018

Announces the Central Bank of Iraq / Baghdad to conduct a public auction for the sale of ((counting, sorting and packages currency)) under sales law rent No. machines (21) for the year 2013. It calls wishing to subscribe to public auction attendees to the Central Bank of Iraq building / Rasheed Street on Sunday, a brief summary of 2018 / 2/18 at ten in the morning according to the following conditions:

A certified check to the order of the Central Bank of Iraq in the amount of (1.260.000) million and two hundred and sixty thousand Iraqi dinars, which represents 20% of the amount of the estimated value of the machines are not allowed to enter the bid without providing insurance.

Archives supporting the original picture of the bidder.

Persons who wins the bidding fees and publication of advertisement fees tag by 2%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency) Empty Re: Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency)

Post by sassy Tue 30 Jan 2018, 6:14 am

Well, this sounds very interesting!  Like they are gearing up for future things to come maybe?   hum
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency) Empty Re: Public auction for the sale of (counting and sorting machines and packets currency)

Post by weslin3 Tue 30 Jan 2018, 7:08 am

It calls wishing to subscribe to public auction attendees to the Central Bank of Iraq building / Rasheed Street on Sunday, a brief summary of 2018 / 2/18 at ten in the morning according to the following conditions:

Notice the date??? hum
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 30 Jan 2018, 7:21 am

weslin3 wrote:It calls wishing to subscribe to public auction attendees to the Central Bank of Iraq building / Rasheed Street on Sunday, a brief summary of 2018 / 2/18 at ten in the morning according to the following conditions:

Notice the date??? hum 
    Yes I did! thumbs
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 30 Jan 2018, 10:32 am

Okay, I had to reread this and it looks like they are selling these machines. 2013 machines may be outdated???
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 30 Jan 2018, 11:17 am

weslin3 wrote:OOkay, I had to reread this and it looks like they are selling these machines. 2013 machines may be outdated???
    Could be weslin, if I remember right  duckster said they were supposed to RV back 2013,  probly outdated   hum  Awfully expensive for something out dated it seems to me though, to the public at that, wonder why anyone would want them?
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Tue 30 Jan 2018, 12:05 pm

Good posts and thoughts gang, thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:41 am