Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq changes the path of electrical connection with the Gulf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq changes the path of electrical connection with the Gulf Empty Iraq changes the path of electrical connection with the Gulf

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2023, 5:03 am

Iraq changes the path of electrical connection with the Gulf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-02 02:36
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Iraqi Ministry of Electricity announced, on Monday, the change of the Gulf link through Kuwait to be through the Wafra station, indicating that the energy received will be 500 megawatts.

The ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Musa, told Shafaq News agency, "The meeting that took place recently regarding the Gulf electrical interconnection concluded that the Al-Faw station inside Iraq was linked, which is a new station established for connection requirements with the Kuwaiti Al-Wafra station, instead of Al-Zour station previously, and the first stage will be based on 500 megawatts for the province of Basra.
    He added, "The ministry has assigned the General Company for Southern Electricity Transmission to complete the complete soil tests and establish this line that will connect the Al-Faw and Al-Wafra stations."
    For its part, Kuwait announced the inauguration of the expansion project of the Al-Wafra Gulf electrical interconnection station, which will later be linked to the southern Iraqi network, after it was put into service at the end of 2024.
    And she indicated that "the project consists of the establishment of a main link station in the Al-Wafra region, the construction of double overhead lines to connect the Al-Wafra station with the Al-Fadhili station in Saudi Arabia, and the conversion of a double overhead line from the Al-Zour region to Al-Wafra, as well as includes a network of overhead lines of 400 kilovolts with Iraq and then with the global network, The project is expected to be completed in December 2024.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 10:21 am