Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese and German President discuss mechanisms of mutual cooperation between the two countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese and German President discuss mechanisms of mutual cooperation between the two countries Empty Sudanese and German President discuss mechanisms of mutual cooperation between the two countries

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Jan 2023, 4:15 am

[size=35][size=35]Sudanese and German President discuss mechanisms of mutual cooperation between the two countries[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-13 | 04:01
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria - Policy

Prime Minister Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani discussed today, Friday, with the President of the Federal Republic of Germany, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, mechanisms of mutual cooperation between the two countries.

The media office of the Prime Minister stated in a statement received by Alsumaria News that the latter "discussed this morning, Friday, with the President of the Federal Republic of Germany, Frank-Walter Steinmeier, the mechanisms of mutual cooperation between the two countries, during his official visit to Germany, which he arrived on Thursday."

The statement added, "The meeting dealt with the overall bilateral relations between the two countries, and ways to consolidate them, in addition to discussing a number of regional and international issues of common concern."

He pointed out that "the meeting discussed the mechanisms of mutual cooperation between the two friendly countries, and ways of developing and expanding it in various fields of economy and energy, in a way that contributes to promoting the interests of the two countries and the prosperity of their peoples."

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 4:29 pm