Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Discuss the lifting of the Iraqi German trade exchange mechanisms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Discuss the lifting of the Iraqi German trade exchange mechanisms Empty Discuss the lifting of the Iraqi German trade exchange mechanisms

Post by Rocky Sun 28 May 2017, 2:40 am

Discuss the lifting of the Iraqi German trade exchange mechanisms

5/28/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    Industry and Investment considered the Iraqi Chamber of German ways to improve communication between the two sides in the coming period in a meeting of economic experts and members of the Chamber and representatives of the Economic Commission and the government and representatives of the Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, American, Swedish and Polish.
    President of the Chamber d. Alaa Al - Nouri said in an interview between "morning" The meeting focused most of his joints on the lifting of trade exchange with the German side , who has a Tknlogih capabilities and international companies specialized and solid in the world.
    He pointed to hold the necessary preparations to hold an expanded meeting with the German Foreign Ministry to study ways to facilitate the task of communication between the private sector in the two countries, especially that Iraq is in dire need of German companies that have experienced the efforts of a large Iraqi market and our long relationship with Iraq.
    Al - Nouri noted that the meeting examined ways of road transport activation with Germany through several promise Balmemkn and little states can do a way that achieves significant economic feasibility of the national economy, especially with the possibility of
    road transport activation again and Iraq 's possession necessary for this detailed important capacity.
    He stressed that the future trends indicate the development of a line maritime transport directly from the European Union to Iraq and we have a national carrier for easy transportation across the Baltic to Iraq, and we are working hard to stick to this step away Iraqi goods for the long wait in ports until they get a bus to take it to the ports regional and Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:33 am