Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese Consultant: A new mechanism will be adopted in the social research process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese Consultant: A new mechanism will be adopted in the social research process Empty Sudanese Consultant: A new mechanism will be adopted in the social research process

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jan 2023, 4:38 am

[size=46]Sudanese Consultant: A new mechanism will be adopted in the social research process[/size]
    Iraq
    12:25 - 2023-01-17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the advisor to the Prime Minister for Social Protection Affairs, Sanaa Al-Musawi, revealed a government approach to include new families in the social research campaign, and while clarifying the reasons for adopting the field survey, she confirmed the adoption of a new mechanism in the research process.
    Al-Moussawi said, "The Ministry of Labor changed the mechanism for searching for poor families by relying on what the Ministry of Planning sent from the poorest districts and districts in each governorate," indicating that "the survey includes all the names in the database."
    She added that "every 15 families were divided into a researcher and moved from one region to another," noting that "some poor families did not apply to the electronic window, so the Minister of Labor, Ahmed Al-Asadi, granted powers to department managers to include those families that are found during the social search process." ".
    And she showed that "the reason for resorting to the field survey is to prevent poor families from being subjected to extortion, as well as for the speed of completion, in addition to not costing these families transportation fees," explaining that "the areas we went to do not only need social assistance, but rather they need services, It will be included in the service effort work.
    And she confirmed that "yesterday, 14,000 families were registered in all governorates, which were included in the database," calling on Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani to "allocate sums of money for the field campaign."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 6:25 pm