Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Patriotic Kurdistan: The Sudanese made a pledge regarding the salaries of the region's employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Patriotic Kurdistan: The Sudanese made a pledge regarding the salaries of the region's employees Empty Patriotic Kurdistan: The Sudanese made a pledge regarding the salaries of the region's employees

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Feb 2023, 5:43 am

Patriotic Kurdistan: The Sudanese made a pledge regarding the salaries of the region's employees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-01 05:04
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan revealed, on Wednesday, that the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, pledged to secure the salaries of the region's employees, while urging the need to expedite the settlement of the federal budget law for the year 2023.

Union member Sheikh Raouf told Shafaq News agency, "The Prime Minister pledged in Paris, and said, "I am responsible for securing the salaries of the Kurdistan Region, and the region is an integral part of Iraq, and citizens are equal before the law and the constitution with duties and rights," stressing the need to "leave political rivalries aside, and that the Kurdish citizen not be a victim of political conflicts.
    Regarding Qubad Talabani's visit to Baghdad and his meeting with the three presidencies, he explained that "the National Union will be a positive factor in order to end the political disputes in order to pass the federal budget for the current year," pointing out that "the budget is according to what was stated in the ministerial curriculum and the forces participating in the coalition (administration The state) must be approved in its allotted time and reach a satisfactory solution regarding the disputes, as well as the legislation of the oil and gas law.
    Raouf continued: "Months have passed and we are waiting for a resolution of the issue of the budget, because Iraq needs political stability, an end to political rivalries, an end to differences, and the start of providing services. This is in the interest of the Iraqi people, and any step to reverse this trend is against the interests of the Iraqi people with all its components."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 12:25 pm