Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China enters Diyala through the "health" investment portal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China enters Diyala through the "health" investment portal Empty China enters Diyala through the "health" investment portal

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2023, 5:07 am

China enters Diyala through the "health" investment portal
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 17:31
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Diyala
    Today, Sunday, the advisor to the governor of Diyala, Khader Al-Obeidi, revealed that China entered through the “health” investment portal in the province by building four hospitals as a “first stage.” 
    Al-Obeidi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "the Diyala governorate has actually begun to prepare (4) plots of land in Baquba and other cities, in order to prepare for the construction of (4) modern hospitals by means of investment by (China) in an experience that is the first." of its kind in the history of the province," noting that "the approvals came according to an official letter from the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers."
    Al-Obaidi added, "50 dunums have been identified directly, in coordination with the Diyala Health Department, to build the largest hospital for children in Baquba," pointing out that "the rest of the hospitals will be determined by a specialized committee, with the start of completing the technical and engineering procedures to start the project soon." Noting that "the entry of foreign companies into Diyala indicates the stability of the security situation well."

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 6:45 pm