Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warnings of Saudi "penetration" of Iraq through the investment portal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary warnings of Saudi "penetration" of Iraq through the investment portal Empty Parliamentary warnings of Saudi "penetration" of Iraq through the investment portal

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Apr 2018, 9:22 am

Parliamentary warnings of Saudi "penetration" of Iraq through the investment portal

12:54 - 05/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the coalition of state law, Mohammed Chihod, on Thursday, from the "penetration" of Saudi Arabia through the gate of investment and trade, calling on the federal government and local governments in the provinces to be cautious from dealing with Saudi companies as most involved in supporting terrorism.
    "Saudi Arabia has not yet abandoned its hostile policy against Iraq and the countries of the region, and continues to encourage terrorism with hard-line fatwas and through money and weapons at other times," he said in a statement. "Saudi Arabia is seeking to turn to investment and economy to implement its expansionist policy After failing to achieve this through terrorism. "
    He added that "most Saudi investment and commercial companies belong to the family of Al-Saud and is involved in supporting terrorism and criminal groups in Iraq and Syria," calling on the federal government and local governments to "be careful to deal with these companies."
    He pointed out that "Saudi terrorism began to take many forms, including investment and trade," pointing out that "the goal is to work to penetrate communities and intervene in their affairs." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:40 pm