Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Independent Deputy: A Kurdish company acquires most of the major projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Independent Deputy: A Kurdish company acquires most of the major projects in Iraq Empty Independent Deputy: A Kurdish company acquires most of the major projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Mar 2023, 5:03 am

[rtl]Independent Deputy: A Kurdish company acquires most of the major projects in Iraq[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Representative Mustafa Jabbar Sanad said that the Kurdish Kar Company acquires projects in Iraq, the first of which is an international road. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Sanad confirmed in a tweet on his Twitter account, "The Kurdish Kar Company obtains an investment opportunity to implement the (Baghdad-Tribil) road, passing through Nukhayb, with a length of 300 km. The opportunity came as an exception from the Council of Ministers from the terms of the announcement and through the Ministry of Housing. [/rtl]
    [rtl]And he added, "Thus, the KAR company acquired the first land investment roads projects and black oil transportation and trade projects, as well as owning a private refinery that deals with federal oil, as well as owning electricity projects in Basra (Tech Orbi station ), in addition to entering the competition for a project Basra water desalination. [/rtl]
    [rtl]And he continued, saying: “No one thinks that we are against investment, rather we believe that it is the only solution for reconstruction and development in Iraq, but if all sectors are assigned to one company and affiliated with the region, which plays with us a clean game, and deals with us as a foreign country, then the issue becomes dangerous here, knowing that the company's capital was accumulated from loans from the TBI Bank, most of which have not been repaid until now.[/rtl]
    [rtl] He pointed out that "what hurts us is that we are fighting our local companies and respected capitals, and we are trying to limit and beat them instead of extending a helping hand to enlarge them and avoid some of their mistakes (I am talking about respectable , productive and durable capitals, not those that steal taxes and tamper with documents) while Kurdish companies are officially approved.” And the reality of the situation and its influence becomes great, such as the Korek communications company, the energy companies Kar, Qaiwan and Almas, which owns the 4000 megawatt Basmaya station.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:33 pm