Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Official Statement: Kurdistan Acquires Fields Of The North Oil Company By Force Of Arms

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Official Statement: Kurdistan Acquires Fields Of The North Oil Company By Force Of Arms Empty Official Statement: Kurdistan Acquires Fields Of The North Oil Company By Force Of Arms

Post by Rocky Sun 15 May 2022, 6:22 am

[size=38]Official Statement: Kurdistan Acquires Fields Of The North Oil Company By Force Of Arms
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/14/2022 | 5:24 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    On Saturday, the Ministry of Oil accused the Kurdistan Regional Government of acquiring other fields of the North Oil Company.
    The company said, in a statement received by "The Information", that "a number of abuses and violations had previously been obtained from the oil fields belonging to our company by the Kurdistan Regional Government, including the fields (Khurmala / Avana / Safiya / Kormore), and our company has initiated lawsuits with the competent Iraqi courts. These cases are still pending before the Iraqi judiciary.
    She added, "An armed force affiliated with the regional government, accompanied by a technical team, overran the (Bay Hassan / Daoud field) wells in order to exploit the productive capacities of these wells for the benefit of the regional government."
    She explained that "our company owned by the Iraqi National Oil Company holds the Kurdistan Regional Government for this behavior contrary to the constitution and Iraqi laws that govern the relationship between the region and the center, and which assigned the responsibility for the exploitation of oil and gas as the property of the Iraqi people to the federal government represented by the extraction companies affiliated with the Iraqi National Oil Company." finished/25 h

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:24 pm