Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Telecom announces the imminent transition of Iraq to the sixth version of the Internet Protocol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Telecom announces the imminent transition of Iraq to the sixth version of the Internet Protocol Empty Telecom announces the imminent transition of Iraq to the sixth version of the Internet Protocol

Post by Rocky Sat 13 May 2023, 5:27 am

[size=52]Telecom announces the imminent transition of Iraq to the sixth version of the Internet Protocol[/size]
    • May 12 23:03

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al-Moayad announces that Iraq will soon move to the sixth version of the Internet Protocol
    Information/Baghdad…
    The head of the Media and Communications Commission, Ali Al-Moayyed, announced that Iraq is close to adopting the sixth version of the Internet Protocol
    (IPv6). A statement received by the /information agency/, that "the authority held several specialized workshops in cooperation with the European Organization for Internet Protocol Coordination (RIPE NCC) with the aim of moving to the latest version of the Internet Protocol."
    He added, "In cooperation with the International Telecommunication Union, work is underway to finalize the draft of the "national strategy and action plan" for the transition to the sixth version of the Internet Protocol in Iraq and to prepare the infrastructure for implementing the vision of the new Iraqi government and achieving the goals of sustainable development 2030, leading to building a (digital Iraq). /25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:56 pm