Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture approves the share of the Kurdistan region in the agricultural plan for the year 2024

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture approves the share of the Kurdistan region in the agricultural plan for the year 2024 Empty Agriculture approves the share of the Kurdistan region in the agricultural plan for the year 2024

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2023, 2:36 pm

Agriculture approves the share of the Kurdistan region in the agricultural plan for the year 2024

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News / Baghdad
    The Ministry of Agriculture approved, on Monday, the share of the Kurdistan region in the plan to grow wheat for the next season.
    The ministry said in a statement that "Agriculture Minister Abbas Jabr al-Maliki chaired the meeting of the permanent committee to approve the agricultural plan for the whole country, including the Kurdistan Region."
    At the meeting, the minister emphasized "the principle of transparency in presenting production figures and setting appropriate mechanisms to calculate the quantities produced in the region of wheat."
    He stressed "fair dealing with all governorates of Iraq, including the provinces of the region," stressing "the importance of working in a team spirit to support farmers and provide all means for developing and advancing the agricultural sector."
    At the meeting, the share of the Kurdistan Region was approved at 375,000 tons inside and outside the agricultural plan for the upcoming winter agricultural season, for the cultivation of the wheat crop.

Views 113
    Added 05/22/2023 - 6:44 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 9:14 am