Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A visual deputy reveals the governorate’s share of the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A visual deputy reveals the governorate’s share of the 2023 budget Empty A visual deputy reveals the governorate’s share of the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 7:28 am

[size=52]A visual deputy reveals the governorate’s share of the 2023 budget[/size]
    • Today 09:11

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    The representative of the Basra Governorate, Asaad Al-Bazuni, revealed, on Wednesday, the doubling of the financial allocations for the Basra Governorate in the budget, after it was 2 trillion, while referring to the submission of proposals to the Finance Committee in order to be fair in the projects.
    Al-Bazuni told Al-Maalouma, "The governorate's deputies were able to achieve what they aspire to in terms of financial allocations in favor of the governorate, pointing out that there are many projects awaiting financial allocation in order to initiate and complete them."
    He added, "The province's deputies issued a statement that reached the Parliamentary Finance Committee to grant the province its dues and rights, and a proposal was submitted to allocate funds in the budget from petrodollar dues for cancerous and chronic diseases, due to the increase in the emergence of such diseases in the province."
    And he indicated that "many projects need financial allocations in Basra, including water desalination projects, the Hawalli road, school buildings and other projects, as the province's deputies were able to achieve what they aspire to in terms of allocations for Basra." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:19 pm