Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary movement to amend the Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Law in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary movement to amend the Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Law in Iraq Empty Parliamentary movement to amend the Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Law in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2023, 4:13 am

[size=46]Parliamentary movement to amend the Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Law in Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    11:57 - 2023-06-27
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Parliamentary Committee for Combating Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances revealed two axes for its work in following up and limiting the spread of psychotropic substances in the country, while indicating the tendency to amend the drug law.
    The head of the committee, Adnan Al-Juhaishi, said, "The House of Representatives recently formed a committee to combat narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, and issued its parliamentary order on the tenth of last May, as this committee relies on two axes in its work," noting that "the first axis included the implementation of the recommendations that were prepared by concerned authorities.
    He added, "The other axis is the amendment of the Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Law No. 50 of 2017, which includes renewing the penalty, conducting periodic examinations for all new employees and applicants for marriage, and issuing driving licenses and possession of weapons."
    He pointed out that "the committee is the first in the Arab world among the Arab parliamentarians, according to the testimony of the United Nations," stressing that "the committee received political support from all sides, since the fight against drugs is a matter of concern to all Iraqis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:32 am