Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politicians: Parties and militias control the money market to maintain their influence and continuit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politicians: Parties and militias control the money market to maintain their influence and continuit Empty Politicians: Parties and militias control the money market to maintain their influence and continuit

Post by Rocky Sat 01 Jul 2023, 11:16 am

[rtl][size=33]Politicians: Parties and militias control the money market to maintain their influence and continuity[/size][/rtl]

[rtl]WRITTEN BY: SOCIAL BAGHDAD[/rtl]

• 06-30-2023

[rtl]Political circles asserted that influential political and militia parties control the financial market and most of the influential private banks know very well how to maintain their influence and financial strength through hard currency smuggling operations.
    Politicians mentioned that the use of Visa Cards and Master Cards issued by banks and electronic payment companies is one of the new methods for these operations, and it is difficult to control them by customs and border crossing police. They emphasized that the volume of money smuggled from Iraq since 2003 amounted to more than 350 billion dollars, and it constitutes very heavy losses for the rentier Iraqi economy, which depends mainly on oil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:34 pm