Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity exposes a money laundering network that transferred $68 million abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity exposes a money laundering network that transferred $68 million abroad Empty Integrity exposes a money laundering network that transferred $68 million abroad

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Jul 2023, 4:46 am

Integrity exposes a money laundering network that transferred $68 million abroad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, the Federal Integrity Commission revealed a money laundering network that fraudulently transferred 68 million US dollars outside Iraq.
    And the Commission’s Investigations Department stated in a statement, “A team from the Najaf Investigation Office was able to seize a member of a network for money laundering and financial transfers abroad in the names of a number of citizens without their knowledge,” indicating that “the network transferred an amount of (68,000,000) million dollars.” outside Iraq through an exchange company that it manages in the name of one of the citizens without his knowledge.
    She added, "The citizen was surprised, during his review of the tax department in Najaf, that there were taxes imposed on him, totaling (13,000,000,000) billion dinars, as a result of transfers made by the network by using his name," noting that "the network, which has been operating since 2012, has defrauded many citizens in this way.
    And she continued, “The judge of the specialized investigation court in Najaf decided to arrest the accused involved in accordance with the provisions of Article (44) of the Money Laundering Law, noting that” a member of the network was arrested and arrested; Based on the provisions of the aforementioned article, the case was referred to the money laundering court.

Views 73
    Added 07/06/2023 - 5:50 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 8:01 am