Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission: There is no political pressure regarding the decision to extend the registration of enti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commission: There is no political pressure regarding the decision to extend the registration of enti Empty Commission: There is no political pressure regarding the decision to extend the registration of enti

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2023, 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Commission: There is no political pressure regarding the decision to extend the registration of entities[/size]
    • Today 13:41

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Jumana Al-Ghalali, spokeswoman for the Independent High Electoral Commission, denied on Wednesday the existence of any political pressure behind the commission's extensions to register political parties and entities.
    In a statement to Al-Maalouma, Al-Ghalai said, "The decision to extend the registration dates for parties and entities, as well as to update the data, is deliberate and has no impact on the date of holding the elections at the end of this year." 
    She added that "extending the registration deadlines for parties, entities and individuals is a natural procedure aimed at the Commission's keenness on wider participation," denying "the existence of political pressure behind the Commission's extensions for the registration of parties and entities." 
    Al-Ghalay indicated that "as of yesterday, Tuesday, 50 alliances, 296 parties, and 222 individual candidates have been registered." 
    The Independent High Electoral Commission decided yesterday, Tuesday, to extend the registration period for candidates for the provincial elections, in addition to the registration period for alliances and political parties, until August 20.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:00 am