Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fear of the dollar price difference between the official and the parallel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fear of the dollar price difference between the official and the parallel Empty Fear of the dollar price difference between the official and the parallel

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2023, 4:08 am

[size=35][size=35]Fear of the dollar price difference between the official and the parallel[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

with video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-08-18 | 04:50

[/size]

Source:

While many fear the continuation of the gap in dollar exchange between the official rate and the parallel market, economists believe that there is an urgent need for more steps that would achieve stability.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

After that, the stability required by the citizen regarding the exchange rates of the dollar was not achieved. The difference is still clear between the official rate and the parallel market, which increased the dominance of the currency sale auction, which caused an increase in the citizen's anxiety about the possibility of a new economic shock that confuses their situation.

Some believe that the procedures used for selling the dollar through specific outlets at the official rate may contribute to preventing a rise in exchange rates, but economists find that this procedure should be supported by a number of other government steps.

The market needs real economic treatments to balance it and ensure that the tremors are not repeated, from which only the citizen who is looking for his strength in light of these crises will be affected.

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 4:40 pm