Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor to the Prime Minister: The parallel price of the dollar will drop to the official one very s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor to the Prime Minister: The parallel price of the dollar will drop to the official one very s Empty Advisor to the Prime Minister: The parallel price of the dollar will drop to the official one very s

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Apr 2023, 2:51 pm

[size=45][size=41]Advisor to the Prime Minister: The parallel price of the dollar will drop to the official one very soon[/size]
     3 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The economic advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Salih, expected that the exchange rate of the dollar in the parallel market would approach the official rate.
    “We expect very soon that the exchange rate of the parallel dollar will approach the official rate with the continuation of external transfers, especially since all private banks are committed to transfers and the e-government controls these external transfers,” Saleh said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam.
    And he indicated that "all these matters will lead to the decline of the parallel dollar exchange rate to the official price."
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani said in an interview with a number of local media two days ago that: “The fluctuations in the exchange rates of the dollar are the result of the non-implementation of the agreement signed between the previous government and the Central Bank with the Federal Bank and the US Treasury.”
    Al-Sudani added, "The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar will decrease to reach its official price of 1,320 dinars," stressing that "the Iraqi dinar is strong and the financial situation is at its best, and we have great confidence in the Iraqi dinar."
    He emphasized that "dollar exchange rates tend to stabilize and reach the official rate soon."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:29 am