Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan Saturday Morning Chat 9-2-2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan Saturday Morning Chat 9-2-2023 Empty MilitiaMan Saturday Morning Chat 9-2-2023

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Sep 2023, 2:05 pm

[size=30] MilitiaMan Saturday Morning Chat 9-2-2023[/size]

MZ: We now have the illustrious MilitiaMan joining us today.
    MM: Glad to be hear…..thanks for having me
    MZ: I have been telling them with the extended holiday this week  between now and Thursday the indicators seem to be really coming together. We see that 1132 rate all the time behind the scenes.  but the CBI has a different rate that is published. . What is your wrap up for this week?
    MM: I wrapped up this week talking about all the progress that has been made. What has been done since January.  Big things like joining the World Trade organization as an observer status ., which has been ongoing since 2004.
    MM: in February  to August  we see they are gearing up for full ascension to the WTO and this is a big deal. They will be out in the world economy again and in the global financial system.
    MM: My understanding is they have the security and stability in the country ….enough that  we can see  all the countries making deals and doing things with Iraq. …Iraq is going to make a lot of money.
    MM: once they have an article 8 exchange rate …that is required. For full ascension…all of us will have a different venue in a short period of time.
    MZ: The WTO is big and it’s been percolating in the back since January. My sources told me years ago that when we saw them join the WTO- then it was done. They would have to be fully international for that.
    MM: I think they will have a new exchange rate at the same time. IMO they probably have to have that even before  for full ascension to the WTO. We can also see that the World Bank in the last few days about their support and what they are going to help do.
    MM: There are specific components in that Ascension …One of the things is specifically is Iraq needs trucking and roads for the Iraq development road project …the Chinese side is the Silk road project. …All of these things are coming together at the same time .We have seen that within the last 5 days and it’s a big indicator of what is going on.
    MM: The US ambassador was there the same day as the World bank. They have had some meetings in Iraq. I believe it is possible (according to articles) that the US Treasury has shown up again to get things done properly. If you remember in the news….there were some politicians who were not happy about it….they may have been embarrassed or got caught with their hands in the cookie jar….or got caught doing things that shouldn’t be done….or undoing things that shouldn’t be undone.
    MZ: I think the UST being there is a huge indicator. To me it is anyway.
    MM: The progress they are making is a grounding foundation that we can see. Iraq has the tripartite budget for 2023, 24 and 25 and in articles they are saying they only reason they are doing some of these deals is it is written in their budget. These are international projects written into their budget. Lots of little pieces tell us we are getting close.
    MZ: These are BILLIONS in projects…and the money is coming from where??? 
    MM: We all know it’s going to far cheaper to adjust their exchange rate and pay for all of these things. And with this holiday coming up on the 6th and 7th…some of the provinces have started as of yesterday...and continue to Thursday.
    MZ: I made some calls and it seems that most of the Iraqi businesses are closed until the 7th. That’s kind of interesting.  The news is definently on track
    Member:  Thank You Militia Man and Mark…. God Bless you both.

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 11:49 am