Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MilitiaMan Friday Morning Chat 8-11-2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan Friday Morning Chat 8-11-2023 Empty MilitiaMan Friday Morning Chat 8-11-2023

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Aug 2023, 5:15 am

[size=30]MilitiaMan Friday Morning Chat 8-11-2023[/size]

MilitiaMan joins the stream
    MZ: Good morning MilitiaMan……there is sure a lot going on in Iraq.
    MM: Happy to be here
    MZ: I am feeling good about Iraq and the HCL….where do you think we are at?
    MM: Just getting started this morning but, they are doing a lot with the budget and finalizing  disbursements and allocations. They are getting ready to spend money. Some of those time frames are coming on us quickly.
    MM: I have paid attention most to Sudani the last few days and he has stated that there are some advanced projects that need to be funded by a specific time or at least on the table by the 15th. the 24th is also a big date. These things have to be done and everything sorted for them to get the country up and running.  So things will be happening in a few days to next week.
    MM: We did see yesterday some interesting talks between the US and Iran. Getting money together from Korea and Iraq to go to Iran. That was kind of a big deal You mentioned money movement and yes…there is money moving. It has already started.
    MM: Iran is one of the biggest trading partners with Iraq. An article released this morning says they are expecting 12 Billion in trade.
    MM: Talking about the bond market. That it is supposed to be all taken care of which I find fascinating. The process they are going through is supposed to help facilitate money movement. Hopefully, at any time.
    MM: I think things are pretty darn exciting.
    MZ: When do you expect to do your next update? Will you try to do one this evening as news warrants? 
    MM: I have to knuckle down today and get into the news. I was planning on doing something this evening.
    MZ: Do you think there will be a contract rate or a float?
    MM: My take is a float won’t work in a digital world. I just don’t see it. I think they are going to make an adjustment to their Reel Effective Exchange Rate (REER) and I hope and expect it will be better than it was in a previous era.
    MM: When I first got into this- the IMF had shut them down from $3.22 …so, when they reinstate- I think they will start there…maybe add some for inflation , and they probably will do a “managed float” as they will need it for stable products . The higher the rate=the cheaper it is to rebuild the country. . Things will be a lot cheaper with a higher exchange rate.
    MM: They need stability in pricing as they import almost everything. It will be a lot cheaper if they have a bigger rate.
    MZ: I agree with you. If they come in low and expect it to float- that will cause stability issues. They are going to want a currency that stays within a 2% range….imo. year to year and day to day. They don’t need a rate that swings wildly.
    MM: We are on the same page. Let’s cross our fingers and hope for the best. They have the natural resources…They have the revenue streams…..They are clawing back a lot of money and there are a lot of arrests. They are really going after the corruption in Iraq.
    MM: Al Sudani has had a shake up in his office yesterday …There has been a lot of people getting busted. There was a crime ring that stole $3 trillion dinar. That is a lot of money coming back to Iraq. I hear hundreds have been arrested.
    MM: Once they start spending that budget – that is where we come in . That is going to be an exciting time frame. Maybe I will talk about that this evening.
    MZ: I am looking forward to your update this evening. If you get anything good….please share, and I will do the same with you. Thank you so much for taking the time to be with us today
    MM: I appreciate it and will see you all this evening.
    Mod:  PLEASE FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE TO MILITIA MAN & CREW: https://www.youtube.com/@MilitiaManCrew ALSO FOUND ON Patreon community that is CONTENT DEEP at https://www.patreon.com/mmandcrew
    Member: markZ - if you are aware if VK (Vincent Kennedy) he posted just after midnight last night a TikTok video of an RV (motor coach) He has a “comm” in every single post he drops.. I find that exciting!
    Member: Bank Story- My mom’s friend went to a Wells Fargo in Oregon and demanded “Rainbow Currency”  They gave it to her.
    MZ: Wow- we seriously need to see pictures of that.
    Member: I am very excited to see our new gold backed USN money. Be sure to get a picture so we all can see it.
    Member:  I am so excited and trying not to be excited about being excited. It's like trying to recap a champagne bottle.
    Member: Thanks to all the Mods for all you do! Happy Friday, all
    Member: Thank Mark and Militiaman…….very exciting times.
    Member: Continued prayers for everyone in Lahaina, Maui…..such a horrible tragedy.

chouchou likes this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan Friday Morning Chat 8-11-2023 Empty Re: MilitiaMan Friday Morning Chat 8-11-2023

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2023, 10:39 am

bump

chouchou likes this post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MilitiaMan Friday Morning Chat 8-11-2023 Empty Re: MilitiaMan Friday Morning Chat 8-11-2023

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2023, 9:38 am

bump

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:37 am