Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic expert: Internal and external reasons hinder the implementation of international agreements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic expert: Internal and external reasons hinder the implementation of international agreements Empty Economic expert: Internal and external reasons hinder the implementation of international agreements

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2023, 7:15 am

Economic expert: Internal and external reasons hinder the implementation of international agreements for Iraq
    • Time: 09/10/2023 11:54:40

• Read: 910 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Economic expert Salah Nouri attributed the reasons for not implementing projects and agreements in Iraq to “internal and external reasons.”
    Nouri told {Al-Furat News} agency: “Unfortunately, many of the projects and agreements that were concluded were not implemented, for internal and external reasons with economic interests, including the Iraqi-Chinese agreement to build infrastructure in exchange for crude oil, and a detailed mechanism was developed for its implementation, and the Federal Office of Financial Supervision was tasked with developing procedures.” Accounting for its implementation, commissioned by former Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, was halted.” 
    He added, "The Belt and Road Initiative with China, according to my humble knowledge, the basic aspect is the completion of the Grand Al-Faw Port, because the goal of China and the countries with it wants to deliver goods to Europe via Turkey, passing through Iraq, and thus the connection between the countries of Asia and Africa will be maritime through the Grand Al-Faw Port, and the transport of goods." From the port of Al-Faw to Turkey via (the dry canal), road and railway.”
    Nouri pointed out that “failure to complete the Al-Faw port, or its failure in any way, prevents the completion of the belt.”
    From.. Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 8:16 am