Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice: wrong economic policy after Iraq was forced Daesh stage to resort to internal and external bor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice: wrong economic policy after Iraq was forced Daesh stage to resort to internal and external bor Empty Vice: wrong economic policy after Iraq was forced Daesh stage to resort to internal and external bor

Post by Rocky Thu 18 May 2017, 6:42 am

Vice: wrong economic policy after Iraq was forced Daesh stage to resort to internal and external borrowing

Thu, 18 May 2017 11:21:34

Said Parliamentary Finance Committee member Masood Haider that successive Iraqi governments after 2003 did not deal with the Iraqi economy and financial management rationally.

He said in a statement today that "despite the rise in oil prices and Almoisanat explosive during the 13-year-old Iraq could not build a strong economy and solid infrastructure contribute to improving the economic situation of the Iraqi citizen."

"The annual revenue was above 100 billion dollars, has not been the infrastructure of the task of building the city of Basra, which is the mayor of the lifeblood of the Iraqi economy and the most important source of revenue for the Iraqi state."

"The economic and fiscal policy is wrong forced Iraq after the arrival of Daesh and low oil prices since mid-2014 to resort to external borrowing and internal mug inevitable, the government can pay employees and the salaries of retirees and companies self-financing, which is supposed to provide paid self its product, as well as securing the cost of the war on terror, and only the fate of the collapse of the Iraqi state. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:35 am