Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh confirms the rejection of the military presence of the Democratic Party in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh confirms the rejection of the military presence of the Democratic Party in Kirkuk Empty Al-Fateh confirms the rejection of the military presence of the Democratic Party in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Sep 2023, 4:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh confirms the rejection of the military presence of the Democratic Party in Kirkuk[/size]
    • Today 09:28

Information / Baghdad... 
    The leader of the Al-Fatah Alliance, Ayed Al-Hilali, described the movements of the Democratic Party in Kirkuk as provocative to the feelings of the people who reject the military presence of this party inside the governorate. 
    Al-Hilali told Al-Maalouma, “The Democratic Party is a partner in the political process and, like other parties, it can open offices in the Iraqi governorates, but the main problem with this party is related to the political return to Kirkuk without the military return.” 
    He added, "The aforementioned party provoked the feelings of the people in Kirkuk Governorate, when it came with its forces to announce control over the headquarters of joint operations in this governorate, to take control of the city." 
    He stated, "Most of the people in Kirkuk, even the Kurds, were provoked by the Democratic Party's behavior by seeking to control the governorate and the headquarters of operations, which generated an angry reaction to this action, especially since these practices did not come through a political agreement with the other parties within this governorate." . Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 10:38 pm