Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Education: More than a million applicants for lecturer degrees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Education: More than a million applicants for lecturer degrees Empty Education: More than a million applicants for lecturer degrees

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 4:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Education: More than a million applicants for lecturer degrees[/size]
    • Today 10:14

Information/Baghdad..
    The Ministry of Education has formed committees to begin the screening and vetting process for applicants for positions as contract lecturers.
    The Ministry’s official spokesman, Karim Al-Sayyid, said in an interview reported by the official newspaper and seen by “Al-Ma’louma”: “The Ministry received more than 1,400,000 applications for appointment as contract lecturers for the 50,000 job grade appointments.”
    He added, "The work of the screening and auditing committees that were formed will be intensified due to the large number of applicants' applications, as it has far exceeded the number of grades awarded to the Ministry. Al-Sayyed indicated that the 
    screening and screening process will be disclosed, whether manual or electronic, as well as the mechanism for announcing the names of applicants for appointment, as The Minister of Education, Dr. Ibrahim Namis Al-Jubouri, focused on transparency with these appointments to give each applicant his due.”
    He stressed that "the division of job grades is according to the population density of the districts and districts of the directorates to address the vacancies that existed due to the four-year leave, which led to a decline in the number of teachers in primary and secondary schools in most scientific and humanitarian specializations." Ended/25

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 2:01 pm