Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian reveals obstacles facing parliamentary oversight performance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian reveals obstacles facing parliamentary oversight performance Empty A parliamentarian reveals obstacles facing parliamentary oversight performance

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentarian reveals obstacles facing parliamentary oversight performance[/size]
    • Today 09:29

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Independent MP Raed Al-Maliki revealed, on Thursday, obstacles facing MPs’ performance of their oversight role, demanding that interrogations, hosting, and even oral questions be included on the Council’s agenda. 
    Al-Maliki said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “Some requirements may represent restrictions on the MP’s freedom to exercise his oversight role, as well as in the matter of collecting signatures.” 
    He added, "Most of the representatives are linked to political parties, and the representative must obtain approval from the political party he represents in order to sign interrogation requests."
    He pointed out that "there are many obstacles facing representatives' performance of their oversight and legislative role in interrogation within the House of Representatives," stressing "the necessity of activating the interrogation file." 
    Independent MP Alaa Al-Haidari revealed earlier that parliamentary interrogations will affect those who are negligent in performing their ministerial work, noting that there are interrogation requests for a number of Sudanese government ministers. Ended / 25 H

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 11:42 am