Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan Region.. A fourth bank has joined an accounting project: It will provide multiple options

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan Region.. A fourth bank has joined an accounting project: It will provide multiple options  Empty Kurdistan Region.. A fourth bank has joined an accounting project: It will provide multiple options

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Oct 2023, 8:18 am

Kurdistan Region.. A fourth bank has joined an accounting project: It will provide multiple options for citizens

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-16 12:56
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Kurdistan Regional Government announced, today, Monday, that BBAC Bank has joined the “My Account” project, to be the fourth bank participating in this project, pointing out that this will be a reason for healthy competition between banks to provide services to employees and salary earners.
    The Regional Government’s Media and Information Department said in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, “The Regional Government gladly announces that BBAC Bank has joined the “My Account” project, and thus the total number of banks participating in it has become four banks, namely: RT-Ashur-Cihan-BBAC. .
    The statement added, "This process forms part of the continuing efforts made by the regional government to expand projects and provide multiple options for citizens."
    The statement pointed out that "an accounting project will create a state of competition between banks according to what the citizen needs and allows beneficiaries and salary earners in the Kurdistan Region to choose the bank they wish to deal with, adding that it provides clear information regarding banking wages and the services provided by the banks."
    The statement expected that other banks would join the project in the near future.

On October 11, 2023, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government described the (My Account) project in the Erbil Police Directorate as being of benefit to all of Iraq and enjoying the support of the Prime Minister of the Federal Government, Muhammad Shia al-Sudani, and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, while stating that the project would include all employees of the region, respectively.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 9:50 pm