Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary regions expect broad participation in the upcoming local elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary regions expect broad participation in the upcoming local elections Empty Parliamentary regions expect broad participation in the upcoming local elections

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:12 am

[size=45]

[size=41]Parliamentary regions expect broad participation in the upcoming local elections[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    less than a minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Hayat News:
    Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Regions and Governorates Committee, Jawad Al-Yasari, expected a large and broad participation of citizens in the upcoming provincial council elections.
    The leftist said in a press statement, “Provincial council elections are practiced in most countries of the world and are used to provide services to citizens.”
    He added, “The provincial councils have broad powers, the most important of which is to dismiss governors who are currently carrying out their work without oversight, and to enhance the service role of the citizen.”
    He pointed out that “there are those who refuse to hold these elections, and some of them support their existence because it is a constitutional article that establishes the principle of strengthening democracy and distributing powers within Article 122 of the Iraqi Constitution.” End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:42 am