Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Waters: Türkiye did not fulfill its promises to increase releases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Waters: Türkiye did not fulfill its promises to increase releases Empty Parliamentary Waters: Türkiye did not fulfill its promises to increase releases

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:52 am

Parliamentary Waters: Türkiye did not fulfill its promises to increase releases
    • Time: 11/06/2023 15:02:05

• Read: 377 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} The Parliamentary Agriculture and Water Committee confirmed that the Turkish side did not implement its promises with Iraq to increase water releases.
    Committee head Thaer al-Jubouri told {Al-Furat News} agency, “There is talk about increasing water releases from the Turkish side into the Tigris and Euphrates basins, but there is no implementation of that from the Turkish side regarding the increase, which indicated the release of an additional 3,500 cubic meters to the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.”
    He added, "These promises have not been implemented or implemented, which requires the Prime Minister and the Ministry of Water Resources to follow up on the issue."
    On July 16, the Ministry of Water Resources announced that Iraq had obtained pledges from the Turkish government to increase water releases to overcome the drought crisis that the country is going through, stressing its adherence to the principle of dialogue with upstream countries to alleviate the crisis. 
    She pointed out that "the Turkish side pledged during the meeting to increase water releases to Iraq to overcome the scarcity crisis it is suffering from."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 31, 2024 10:01 am