Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani: We do not only promise, but also fulfill the promises we make to strengthen Kurdist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani: We do not only promise, but also fulfill the promises we make to strengthen Kurdist Empty Masrour Barzani: We do not only promise, but also fulfill the promises we make to strengthen Kurdist

Post by Rocky Tue 18 May 2021, 7:55 am

[size=30]Masrour Barzani: We do not only promise, but also fulfill the promises we make to strengthen Kurdistan's economy and support the private sector[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) - The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, inaugurated today, Tuesday, May 18, 2021, one of the largest and most advanced iron and steel production plants in Iraq in general, with a total cost of $ 100 million.
    On the sidelines of the opening ceremony of the huge factory, the Prime Minister said: "We do not only promise, but also fulfill the promises we make, and when we promised to support the private sector and advance and strengthen Kurdistan's economy, we have already acted on that."
    He expressed his pleasure at the completion of the (Med Steel) factory for the production of iron and steel according to the highest international standards, with a production capacity of 350 thousand tons of iron and steel annually, not only for Kurdistan but for Iraq in general, and pointed out that the factory provides about a thousand job opportunities.
    He continued: "It is a great honor to see the Kurdistan Region move forward with the completion of strategic projects day after day, and we will continue to support the private sector in order to establish a solid economic infrastructure that would diversify sources of income."
    The Prime Minister explained that Kurdistan is blessed with minerals and natural resources, but they have not been used well, stressing that the government is making every effort to build an economic structure that transforms the region and makes it ranks among the developed countries in the world.
    He called on investors to continue investing in various sectors, especially industrial, agricultural and tourism projects, and said: "We have a broad vision to develop the Kurdistan Region at all levels, and we need the cooperation of each other."
    The Prime Minister concluded his speech by saying: "I am pleased to see the fruit of our promises, and how Kurdistan makes its steps in the process of development and prosperity."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:53 pm