Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary monitoring of the most prominent positives in the return of provincial councils

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary monitoring of the most prominent positives in the return of provincial councils Empty Parliamentary monitoring of the most prominent positives in the return of provincial councils

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2023, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary monitoring of the most prominent positives in the return of provincial councils[/size]
    • Today 14:26

Information / Baghdad..
     On Tuesday, Representative Youssef Al-Sabaawi monitored 4 positive dimensions in the return of the provincial councils.
    Al-Sabaawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The provincial councils are constitutional and cannot be abolished except by amendment, and experience has proven the importance of their presence in the provincial scene, especially since their absence has caused many negatives, most notably the loss of oversight over many important files.”
    He added, "There are four positive dimensions in the return of the provincial councils after the 19th of next December, the most prominent of which is the restoration of oversight and the role of following up on the governor, because it will be among their powers to exempt and thus the possibility of change away from the paths of centralization from Baghdad."
    He pointed out that "the return of the councils will give greater flexibility in the construction and services file and the possibility of changing department directors according to the powers they enjoy according to the laws," pointing out that "dissolving the councils caused many negatives to emerge."
    The House of Representatives had voted to dissolve the provincial councils 4 years ago as part of its attempts to contain the popular protests at that time. End 25

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 6:37 pm